Thursday 22 October 2009

Coming Soon: YODA

No, I don't mean the short, green alien from Star Wars (pictured).

What I'm on about is a story I started writing 7 years ago and managed to finish a few months back. Its called Ye Olde Detective Agency, which is, as you may have guessed, where YODA comes in. It really doesn't bear any resemblance to Yoda from Star Wars at all.

Anyways, the thing about writing a story is that its a bit of a waste if you keep it to yourself. So hopefully over the next few days, i'll be able to make a last edit and publish it online somewhere. I'm not promising that its any good at all, people may completely hate it, or they may really like it.

That's it for now, in the next few days I'll put another post up with a link to wherever I post it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment